Re: [WriteLog] Echo Microphone

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Echo Microphone
From: "k6ufo@arrl.net" <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 10:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
Phil, Did it ever work before? Or is this the first try?

If its worked before, its probably a setting in the sounds control panel
for sounds and audio devices that is set different than what you need.

If a first try, it might be that your sound card doesn't support simultaneous
record and play (i.e., echo).

Try going step by step through the setup instructions at these:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2005-04/msg00025.html
http://www.writelog.com/support/SoundBoardSetup.htm
http://k9jy.com/writelog/contest-setup/tools/

Mark K6UFO