Re: [WriteLog] Field Day

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Field Day
From: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:45:22 -0400
I have never seen a use for the "C" field .... In any contest!
Normally I go to Contest | Exchange Format Setup and select No.
Then click on the C exchange field and un-check both checked selections.
Save and OK.
I've never found anything to describe what it is.

And I think it also says that fixed stations are not supposed to call CQ
either.  But
it seems that no one cares.  Same with D's working D's ...... It's not a
contest, it's
a fun event ..... to some groups, I guess!

73    Hank    K8DD