[WriteLog] sound cards

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] sound cards
From: K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 00:32:21 +0000
Thanks Dave for pointing out the mike/line-in thing.  When I read it, I
thought that can't be right as I record many of the contests.  Then I
remember they were CW and RTTY Contests.  I also recorded SSB contest
but the Station Mike was alway plugged into the rig.
That is, I never used Writelog of a SSB Contest Keyer.

I can copy RTTY on the soundcard and listen to internet radio at the
sametime.

Joe K0BX