Re: [WriteLog] NAQP RTTY SriteLog Formatting Errors

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NAQP RTTY SriteLog Formatting Errors
From: Brian <shortckts@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:20:00 -0700
On Jul 28, 2009, at 8:59 AM, Charles Miller wrote:
> Under item 15 in the NAQP Rules it states that your log header
> must state the power. LOW indicates 100w or less, QRP indicates
> 5w or less. HIGH makes it a check log. So I guess they really
> have two power classes: LOW and QRP.

Just before NAQP, I upgraded my WL to the latest version and
my log came out fine.

Unfortunately, there was a 2 hour power outage and there was
lightning in the area for much longer than that.

In the past, I have entered NAQP CW in the QRP category which
results in a '*' in the results next to the call sign.

Thanks to the WL folks for processing my upgrade and to W4TV
especially for that advice in recently upgrading my station to the
FT-2000 (with Digikeyer).
--
http://www.qrz.com/callsign?callsign=K7ON