Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and WinKey WK2USB

To: "Steve Jarrett" <k4fj@k4fj.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and WinKey WK2USB
From: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:34:41 -0400
I guess the first question would be -
  What version of Writelog are you using?
   Does it have two versions of K1EL Winkeyer in Setup | Ports?
There is nothing in the Winkey manual about Writelog that I have
ever seen.  But there is some information in the Writelog help
screens - assuming your version is new enough to cover Winkeyer.

And I believe that Winkeyer Serial or USB is the keyer of choice
on most all the Windows logging programs.

73    Hank    K8DD