[WriteLog] W5XD Multi+ Keyer and .ini file

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] W5XD Multi+ Keyer and .ini file
From: Bill and Pam Leahy <ssi2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:05:13 -0400 (EDT)
I am trying to find the parameters that control the W5XD keyer. I have looked
at the .ini file under "Configuration" and I do not see any of the W5XD keyer
parameters listed, only the general speed and weight parameters. I am looking
for  CwAutoLtrSpace=YES Turns on auto letter space   . The keyer is functioning
well and I have the updated firmware for the keyer. The W5XD keyer is check
marked in the ports setup configuration. I am running the latest version of
Writelog. Any ideas?

Bill, K0MP