Re: [WriteLog] CW keying of rig - help, please?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW keying of rig - help, please?
From: Ray Day <rayday@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:35:19 -0700
Hey guys,

Based on about 7 replies, off- and on-line, and one phone call, all is well
here at N6HE, Writelog Division.....

CW keying from keyboard and message memories working fine now - thanks to
you all - you gave me VERY good advice!!!

Separate rig control com port (CW unchecked) from the CW com port (CW
checked) does the trick! Com1 for rig and com2 for CW is what worked.
Already had a W1GEE serial keying interface on com2 so I was ready to go
hardware-wise as soon as I "got it." Hot diggedy dern!

Thanks soooooooooo much for your time and effort to help me out - it's what
the hobby is all about!!!!

73,
Ray