[WriteLog] Mouse Frequency adjustment with FT-1000MP MKV not working - R

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mouse Frequency adjustment with FT-1000MP MKV not working - RESOLVED
From: "Walt Flesher" <w6sa@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 02:18:49 -0000

  Many thanks to Steve (K4FJ) for the solution.  This rig requires low numbers.
 I now have mine set at 8 which gives me a step of 100Hz on the Fast setting of
the VFO and 10 hz on the Slow setting.

  You cannot go higher than 100 for a setting which in my case, on Fast, gives
me a step of 1.25Khz.  This is well out of the realm of fine tuning.

  Hope this solution helps any others who have given up in frustration.

  Walt Flesher

  Tel:  702-568-8440
  Cell: 702-523-8528

  All Time Stamps are in UTC