[WriteLog] Microham interface III to a TS 850 SAT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Microham interface III to a TS 850 SAT
From: "Donald E. Huff" <n7ymy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 22:51:18 -0700
Hi All!  I have tried to operate the Interface MK III to a Kenwood TS850 and
get nothing.  Is there some out there that has a cut sheet showing the hookup
either a block diagram or a procedure.  I've tried following the procedures in
the guides but is very complicated to me.  What I need is someone that uses an
850 specifically for Writelog that goes into the the MKIII interface.  Thank
you in advance for any help.