Re: [WriteLog] Problem with WriteLog and WinKey?

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with WriteLog and WinKey?
From: "VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 12:55:15 -0400
Hi Jim,

Using the pot my speeds are continuous until it gets to the higher speeds like
28 and above. Then
the increment increases and is greater for each step after that.

In Writelog I generally leave the pot at the lowest setting and use Writelog
for changing speeds.
Several versions back I had problems using the pot so have avoided it since.
I'm using 10.68F.

73, Don VE3XD