Re: [WriteLog] VHF CONTESTING , FREQUENCY DISPLAY

To: "ALLEN J. ZIMMERMAN" <ajzimm@comcast.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] VHF CONTESTING , FREQUENCY DISPLAY
From: "Gerald Wilson" <gtwilson@k7vit.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 03:43:32 -0000
Hi Allen K3GWR,

I have not used this feature, but I have a little issue I've been wrestling
with.   In searching out an answer for my issue, I ran across your solution
I think.  I hope so, although as they say, "Your mileage may vary."

Check out the "INI File Options" in the "Help Files."   Click on
"WriteLog.INI [Ports]."   About 1/3 of the way down you will see a
description about how to set the "Comm1Offset."  This is an expression in
the INI file which specifies the offset for each band.  Several of the HF
bands will be offset by 0 (zero).  Note that after you set this INI file
option, you must enter the frequency into the callsign entry field in the
log the first time to make it work (start it fully functioning).

Again, not having used this, I cannot speak further.   Since I did not see
an answer posted for you and others to see, I thought I'd forward this to
you to get the ball rolling.  I hope you are successful.

73,

   Jerry    K7VIT