Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug In setuo

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug In setuo
From: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:35:38 -0600
This is real quick, but I just set up a new computer (downgrade XP Pro)
Can not help with any Vista issues :)
I question why you are assigning port 1 as PTT?
I have a MKII with writelog, Icom radios.
In MKII I have the ptt box checked next to FSK
MMTTY Misc all the TX port buttons are black (active)
John wa5zup