[WriteLog] Namedmult problem

To: Ron Stailey <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Namedmult problem
From: Dave Earnest <k7jj@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:31:41 -0700
Hi, Ron,

I have "painted myself into a corner".

I am running Vista and WL10.73d.

I have done something to WL that causes me to not get multipliers.  I have WL
installed in C:\Program Files(x86). The namedmult.ini file is in there also.

However, when I bring up WL and select ARRL Nov SS, 7QP, CQP, etc., none of the
multipliers appear during setup or when selecting "Contest>Show Multipliers.
For instance, the CQP Caliqin32 and Caliqout32 files are in WL\programs folder.

Any WL module I used before was working o.k., until this weekend when I started
WL to do the Cal QSO Party.

Dave Earnest, K7JJ

k7jj@arrl.net