Re: [WriteLog] Record on the fly

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Record on the fly
From: "k6ufo@arrl.net" <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:31:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gary, Does it play back any voice messages? (Recorded elsewhere?)
If you go to the F6.wav file in the Wavefiles folder of your
Writelog folder, and play it with Windows Media Player
or something, does it actually have a recording of you? Or is
no recording being made?
At one time Shift-F# was not setup to record, it was the
second bank of messages to play.
You may have to check the Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts to make sure
the F-keys are doing what you think.
K6UFO

from
[Gary AL9A] [Permanent Link][Original]