Re: [WriteLog] Irritating diagnostic

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Irritating diagnostic
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:02:15 -0700
Well I can not help with the can't create stuff but....

There seems to be a bug in this latest version with the packet window not
closing.

I have found that if I go ahead and start a telnet session, say log onto
K1TTT.net, then everything will close no problem.  If I do not do anything with
packet it will not close out. If the last contest used packet, and I am setting
up for a contest with no packet, then I go ahead and start a telnet session,
set everything else up, then uncheck packet in the save configuration.  Close
and reopen the contest and of course the packet window is no longer an issue.

Pain in the butt, but it is my work around
73 John wa5zup