Re: [WriteLog] RTTYRITE WINDOW

To: "Ray Day" <rayday@cox.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTYRITE WINDOW
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:13:56 -0000
This is one of Writelog's unique features, and probably the
primary reason Writelog is arguably the best RTTY contesting
program.

New text is always printed above the line. The line moves down
the page as text reaches the end of the line. This means that
text doesn't "jump up" every time a new line is started. Having
the text jump up, out from under your mouse pointer, just as you
are about to click on something, is an aggravating behavior of
just about any other RTTY logging program I can think of, except
for Writelog. You don't realize how valuable this feature is,
until you have tried to use a different logger that doesn't have
it.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ