Re: [WriteLog] Band map moves ?

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band map moves ?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:25:12 -0900
Magnus,

There are no standard keys mapped in WL to move up or down the band map.
But there are commands that you can use to create keyboard shortcut keys to
accomplish what you want.  Go to Tools/Keyboard Shortcuts... and scan the
list keys already programmed.  You can use up four different keyboard
shortcuts to move around in the band map.  My keyboard shortcuts are shown
below:

"=" - EntryGotoNextMultDownBandmap
"(" - EntryGotoNextMultUpBandmap
")" - EntryGotoNextStnDownBandmap
"-" - EntryGotoNextStnUpBandmap

These are all numeric keypad keys so I don't have to use the shift key.

73,
Gary AL9A