[WriteLog] Packet window won't "exit" when I close writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet window won't "exit" when I close writelog
From: hankkier@aol.com
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:43:19 -0500
have writelog 74d

when I hit the exit to close the program, the program and bandmap both close,
but the packet window remains open. if I attempt to close it it only minimizes
to the tray. if I reopen writelog and close it again, a second packet window
doesn't close either, and when I close it only minimizes to the tray. I end up
with multiple packet windows minimized in the tray, one for each time I open
writelog. the only way to get rid of them is to shut down the computer.

anybody else have this problem? solution?

Hank  KF2O