[WriteLog] Band Map Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Map Problems
From: "JE Brown" <W4LC@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 23:30:23 -0500
My problems setting things up after switching to a new PC continue.

Operating in the TARA RTTY contest tonight, all my spots coming in from the
cluster show red (out of band), even if they are not.  The bandmap will not
show the band edges (the red stripe), indicating (I guess) that there is no
band data being read.  However,  the "USA_Extra.SubBands" file is in the
Writelog\Programs directory.  Editing the subbands seems to make no
difference.  Using the "Show Bands" command under the "Band" menu shows the
proper frequencies.

The ini file shows:

BandEdgeFile=USA_Extra.SubBands
ShowBandEdges=1