Re: [WriteLog] Which Microkeyer is supported by Weitelog?

To: "'DF5SI'" <df5si@df5si.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Which Microkeyer is supported by Weitelog?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:17:03 -0500
> Just want ask which Microham USB interface is supported by
> Writelog in such way that I can use Writelog as I did it
> before. I found out that only the Microkeyer II has all this
> capabilities (Mic In, Audio Out, Audio In) but I'm not sure.

microKEYER II is the only interface that provides "three port"
soudcard support.  The other interfaces are not designed for
voice mode operation (Digital modes only in DigiKeyer, and USB
Interface III ... CW only in CW Keyer).  See the comparison
matrix at: www.microHAM-USA.com/compare.html and review the
manual at: www.microham.com/Downloads/MK2_English_Manual.pdf

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV