[WriteLog] Writelog.ini and Win7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini and Win7
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 03:12:02 -0800
Hi all,

Is there a way to "edit" Writelog.ini and save it under Win7? I am running Win7
Pro, 32 bit, and logged in as Administrator.
If I try to edit the file in the C:\Windows folder directly, when I try to save
it, I get a box saying ACCESS DENIED.
I can save it elsewhere and then copy it to the C:\Windows folder, which works,
but why can't I edit in situ?

Also, before doing this, the ini file contained very few entries, even missing
out on my address, which I had entered in the relevant box, and saved the
settings.

Is there something special one needs to do under Win7 to correctly edit the
writelog.ini file?

73 de Phil GU0SUP