[WriteLog] Internet Logbook / IARU HQ questions

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Internet Logbook / IARU HQ questions
From: "John Warburton G4IRN" <qrz@dxdx.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:27:49 -0000
Hi

I'm  new to the group. I'm testing Writelog with the internet logbook in
readiness for the RSGB HQ team's entry to the IARU HF Championship later this
year.

I've have a couple of queries:

1. In the Contest/Paramter Setup window, what should HQ stations enter? Since
the field is only 2 characters long, RSGB won't fit in. If I enter HQ then does
the software score the log correctly?

2. The 'Networked Frequencies' function does not appear to work properly under
the Internet Logbook. Occasionally we see each other's internet connection but
the frequency doesn't update. Most of the time, we only see our own station.
Log synchronisation seems to work pretty well so there's definitely a
connection.

Tests were conduction on version 10.74; Any one got any ideas?

Thanks

John G4IRN.