[WriteLog] Network

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Network
From: "Stein Roar Brobakken" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 01:26:30 +0100
Hi

I have updated to latest writelog and have some trouble with networked
QSOes.

1. The QSOes appear on computer 1 from computer 2, but the QSOes from
computer 2 never appear to on screen of computer 1.

I have tried many way of networking and repairs in windows XP !

If I disconnect the network in Writelog, and reconnects the network.

2. The same with networked frequencies on computer 1 both RIGS are there,
but on computer 2 is only that Rig which are connected.

Anyone have a tip?

Also I use the same Workgroup and sharing of folders are working 100 %.

73 LA6FJA Rag