[WriteLog] FMRE Serial Number Pre-Fill

To: "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FMRE Serial Number Pre-Fill
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:59:38 -0800
In the FMRE yesterday, the exchange was pre-filled from the prior contact
with a given station.  That is appropriate for the XE District abbreviation,
but not for the serial number.  Others tell me that only the XE District
abbreviation was pre-filled for them, not the serial number from non-XE
stations.

Furthermore, when I clicked in the new serial number, it replaced the call
sign, not the incorrect serial number.  This was using 10.75N with the
latest FMRE contest plug-in.

Is there a configuration parameter that I have set wrong?

Ed - W0YK