Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2002 Country Files - 07 February 2010

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2002 Country Files - 07 February 2010
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:08:26 -0900
Is anyone else having a problem with this file?  I have downloaded it and
run the Convert CTY to WriteLog program multiple times to no avail.  The
Convert program appears to run correctly, but when I look at the wl_cty.bin
file it has the old date from the last update.  The conversion is not
working with this  release.  I've tried it on two different computers, one
running Vista the other XP, with the same problem.  Never had this happen
before.  What do I try next?

73,
Gary AL9A