Re: [WriteLog] rtty Red Dot next to qso

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] rtty Red Dot next to qso
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:07:39 -0900
Also running 10.75N, but don't think that's the problem.  I had the same
issue for the first 2 QSO's in the contest.  Then discovered nothing was
being populated to the Band Map and my freq. box showed no radio.  About two
days ago I updated the Microham router to the latest version so I
immediately suspected something wrong there.  That was it - some how my CAT
port, Com2, had been set to None.  When I reset it back to Com2 the radio
and the pc immediately started talking again and there were no further
problems.  I got rid of the red B's by right clicking the record and
selecting "Mark QSO as claimed".  You don't mention your computer interface,
but I bet there is a problem somewhere in the hook up preventing the freq
from being read into WL.

73,
Gary AL9A