Re: [WriteLog] Cut Number (again)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cut Number (again)
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:20:06 -0900
Eric,

Cut numbers in the ini file go in the [Cut-Numbers] section such as

[Cut-Numbers]
0=T
9=N

However, this is only for what you send.  It has nothing to do with
translating cut numbers you receive.  You will either have to do that
yourself on the fly or send the log in with the cut numbers you received.
My understanding is that the contest checkers will convert them into a real
number.  FWIW, I would translate T8 as 08 and E22 as 522, E being the 5th
letter in the alphabet.

73,
Gary AL9A