Re: [WriteLog] Problem with CW mesages not sending correctly/at all

To: <hankkier@aol.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with CW mesages not sending correctly/at all
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:44:44 -0500
What are your PTT settings? Disable "COMM PTT" to start ... also
try setting CW to QSK (and set Router for QSK in CW) then turn
on semi break-in with the rig.

It acts like you have multiple PTT sources and are confusing the
radio.

Also figure out what you changed between testing and starting the
contest.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV