Re: [WriteLog] Fw: changing computers, correcting 1 screen problem.

To: "writelog users group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: changing computers, correcting 1 screen problem.
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:10:13 -0900
Rusty,

Try dragging the supercheck partial window off the WL desktop and onto the
Windows desktop.  This undocks it from the main WL desktop. Once onto the
Windows desktop the frame changes to a standard windows type.  Try resizing
it there with the corner handles.  If it resizes correctly then drag it back
to the WL desktop and dock it back into position.

73,
Gary AL9A