Re: [WriteLog] records on the fly

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "'Stein Roar Brobakken'" <s-roabr@online.no>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] records on the fly
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:50:27 -0500
Gary,

The original microKEYER is different from the microKEYER II.

When configured properly with a three port soundcard, MK
works correctly with Writelog "record on the fly."  However,
the soundcard must be a full "7f", the mic preamp must be
set properly in MK and Writelog configured to echo the mic.

There is no need for a "Y" connection but all three audio
cables must be connected properly between microKEYER and
the soundcard.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV