Re: [WriteLog] Invalid argument

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Invalid argument
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:50:05 -0800
Same here.  Everytime I started Rittyrite an Error window opened that said,
"UserPara.INI" followed by a string of non-English language characters.  I
always clicked close and Rittyrite ran ok without further incident.

One thing I would like to see improved is how the BARTG module handles the
time string received.  It handles four numbers such as 1245 fine, it handles
four numbers with a colon such as 12:45 fine by stripping out the colon and
just posting the four digits to the Time field.  But if you get a time such
as 12.45 it chokes the chicken.  When you click on this time number you only
get a partial entry, and if I remember correctly, in the wrong field - NR
instead of Time.  I finally learned not to click on a time number formated
with a period in the middle and just type it all in by hand.  Would be nice
if this could be fixed.

73,
Gary AL9A