Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in for W7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in for W7
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:51:50 -0800
Actually I think it's just the other way around.  The MMTTY plug-in puts
info lines into the C:\Windows\writelog.ini file.  You need to open that ini
file, copy the new lines related to the plug-in and past them into the
writelog.ini file in the Virtual Store\Windows path.  If Windows balks at
doing the paste by refusing to update the ini file changes you can fool it
by copying the entire writelog.ini file from the Virtual Store\Windows
location to the Desktop.  Open the copy on the Desktop and paste in the new
lines and save the updated file.  Now copy the Desktop ini file and paste
the whole thing back into the Virtual Store\Windows path.  For some reason
Windows will let you do a copy and paste to replace the entire file, but
will not let you save changes to lines within the file as long as it is
inside the Virtual Store path.

73,
Gary AL9A