[WriteLog] Module for CWJFMM

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Module for CWJFMM
From: Don Hatlestad <don.ac7fa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 06:31:33 -0700
I wrote a series of blog posts describing how to write a contest
module for WriteLog. In 2009 I started writing a contest module for
the CWJF Manchester Mineira All America contest. The CWJF club sent
out a nice brochure with the rules and the winners for 2009 and that
spurred me into finishing version 1 of my CWJFMM module. Testers
needed! The programmer is generally the worse tester so please give
this module a try and send me feedback.

I'm the sole supporter of this module; it isn't an official part of
WriteLog. Download the module from this page:
http://k7og.net/?page_id=233

--
Don Hatlestad, K7OG
http://k7og.net