[WriteLog] FW: K3 / MK2R+ / Writelog Troubles - Resolution

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: K3 / MK2R+ / Writelog Troubles - Resolution
From: "Bud Trench" <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:44:22 -0400
I believe I have solved this problem using some excellent advice from
Anders, SM6CNN.

Anders suggested that I increase the RigPollInterval value in the
writelog.ini file.  The original setting was 500.  I experimented with
several others and found that the problem went away at 1000.

The new value does result slow down updates to the VFO readings, but I'll
live with it!

73 Bud AA3B