[WriteLog] WriteLog sales are back!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog sales are back!
From: Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:44:21 -0500
As many of you know, WriteLog sales have been on a short
hiatus since the retirement of Ron, K5DJ.  However, I'm
pleased to announce that WriteLog is back and better than
ever!

Wayne Wright, W5XD and Steve Woodruff, N9OH have partnered
up and reorganized the business as WriteLog Contesting
Software, LLC.  This action has taken us a little while to
get the business and legal activities taken care of but
we're now thrilled to announce that we're back in business
and ready to resume sales.

The familiar WriteLog website has been overhauled and we've
automated the purchase and issuance of registration codes.
You can make your purchase online, download the latest
software, and get your registration code in minutes!  Of
course for those who wish to receive WriteLog on a CD, this
option will still be available.

To celebrate our re-launching of the business, we're
offering the following special offers:

The "WriteLog Newbie" special:  Only $18 !!  Perfect for
new hams or those new to contesting and wish to get their
foot into the game with the best software: WriteLog.  The
offer includes a license for WriteLog 10.76.  This offer
does not include the typical 12 months of free upgrades.

The "Back in Business" special:  Only $25 !!  This is our
"regular" WriteLog license which includes the very latest
version of WriteLog, 10.77, and 12 months of free upgrades.

The software mailed to you on CD is also available for an
additional $5 with either special.

These special offers are available for a limited time only.
These deals are good through Sunday July 11th.

Visit us online today at http://www.writelog.com !

Thanks,

Steve & Wayne