Re: [WriteLog] Comments on New product/website

To: writelog@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Comments on New product/website
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:27:46 -0500
Hi Jim,

Will look to get the website updated with a "contact us" link for direct
emails.

Not sure why you had problems downloading it -- did the download time out
for you?   Are you on a very slow internet connection?  Also, 120 hours??
 This seems wrong as that would be 5 days and the sales just went live less
than 24 hours ago.  :-)

Thanks,

Steve N9OH