[WriteLog] Fw: [RTTY] DMC RTTY contest this weekend

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: [RTTY] DMC RTTY contest this weekend
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:37:03 -0800
Rich,

Please see the email below from W6WRT on the RTTY contesting reflector.
Apparently Bill uses N1MM and it too lacks a module for the DMC contest.  As
Bill indicates the BARTG SPRINT module may be a close match for this contest
and I know there is a WL module for the BARTG SPRINT.  There may be other
RTTY contest modules in WL that will provide the necessary exchange fields -
RST and serial number.  The scoring may be off in some other contest module,
but the contest robot will score it correctly.  You will have to edit the
Cabrillo file after the contest to change the contest name and perhaps have
to calculate the score manually to replace the one calculated by the contest
module.

73,
Gary AL9A