Re: [WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up
From: Ron NØAT <n0at@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 09:34:03 -0500
I am using Windows XP.
This is what I did to eliminate the userpara.ini when starting RTTY with
MMTTY. I operate SO2R RTTY.

 I copied the MMTTY folder into two separate folders.  I renamed those two
folders mmtty_left and mmtty_right.  I edited the writelog.ini file to
separate out the left and right instances.  I put MMTTY_LOCATION=C:\Program
Files\MMTTY\mmtty_right\ into RTTYRITE, and  MMTTY_LOCATION=C:\Program
Files\MMTTY\mmtty_left\ into Rttyrite2.

I open the decoders by right clicking the entry window and clicking on RTTY
View..., for each entry window.

Hope to see you in NAQP RTTY today.

73 de Ron NØAT