[WriteLog] Another question

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Another question
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:50:38 -0600
I am just getting started in the IOTA contest.  I worked my first station
and gave hime a 001 number.  The rules state that contact with a non-island
station counts 3 points.  The station I worked was NR1X (non-island).  After
giving him my 5NN 001 I logged him but the score shows as a zero ( 0 ).

Under Contest | Parameter Setup it asks for my IOTA reference.  Since I'm
not on an island, I have not entered anything in that area.

Do I need something there to get my score to "Total"?  If so, what goes in
that area?

Dick
W0RAA