Re: [WriteLog] mmtty plug in help

To: "WL" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] mmtty plug in help
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:18:56 -0800
Hi John,

What is your operating system?  Have you installed the full MMTTY stand
alone program?  Does that work?  Are you trying to run AFSK or FSK?

If you haven't done so yet, first install the full version of MMTTY on your
PC.  If you have Vista or Win7 do not install it in C:\Program Files, but
install it at the root level - C:\MMTTY.  Once installed get it configured
and running first to be sure everything is a go.  Once you have the full
MMTTY going then download and install the MMTTY plug-in into
WriteLog\Programs.  The plug-in must know the location of the full MMTTY in
order to work.

73,
Gary AL9A