Re: [WriteLog] WL & MMTTY Problem (again/still)

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL & MMTTY Problem (again/still)
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:39:23 -0400
What are you using for an interface?

Are you using FSK or AFSK?

Are you using a hardware serial port or a USB to serial converter?

MMTTY always generates PTT on both the RTS and DTR lines of the
port used for FSK.  If you are using AFSK you can assign a port
in RTTYrite and MMTTY will use it for PTT even though it does not
provide FSK on the TxD line.

 > I have a feeling this is a problem for me with the later versions of
 > WL, as it was working o.k. before. I guess I could bring back an
 > earlier version to be sure.

What do you have selected for CW - are you using a K1EL WinKey or
"computer generates?"

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV