Re: [WriteLog] Cursor Advance

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cursor Advance
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:22:07 -0800
I can't think of a way to turn off the cursor jumping to the next field
after CALL when ckicking on a call in Rittyrite with the mouse.  My exchange
key is F3 and I always use the Insert key to send the exchange and then the
Enter key for the TU and QRZ.  How many keys does your mouse have?  Could
you program one of them to be Insert and another for Enter?

73,
Gary AL9A