Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 92, Issue 25

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 92, Issue 25
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:34:51 -0600
Not sure if that question was addressed to me or somebody else.  But since
my name is Dick, I'll answer it and hope it was for me.

Yes, I am only using one radio.  I have it set as the Left Radio.  When I
hit the Insert key the contents of another F-Key is sent.

I understand a fix is being beta tested at present.

Dick - W0RAA
CU in the Colorado QSO Party
September 4, 2010