[WriteLog] Microham Microkeyer 11 & Writelog F key issue (Not sending)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Microham Microkeyer 11 & Writelog F key issue (Not sending)
From: Robert Pitman <gw0ryt@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:44:12 +0000

 I have an FT1000D running into a Microkeyer 11. However since I had a a
problem that required a new hard drive in my PC I can only send RTTY and CW
messages in writelog by highlighting the packet window then pressing the
appropriate F key.

That is when I press an F key with the QSO entry window highlighted nothing
happens.
The other strange thing is that I can send RTTY from the decoding window (by
right clicking and selecting either the F3 or F4 key).
The PC here is running XP Pro and all was well until the rebuild.
I set up everything according to the Microham setup guides for Writelog and
DX4Win ( DX4Win is working fine).
Can anyone help me on this one please.
73
Rob