Re: [WriteLog] Basic Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Dick Flanagan" <dick@k7vc.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Basic Setup
From: "Norm Duxbury" <duxburyn@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 22:57:43 -0400
Dick,

Tell WL where you are under Setup | Great Circle.  Enter your lat/lon
coordinates, separating the degs and mins with a decimal point, e.g., 81.05.
Then select Window | Beam Headings, and when you type a callsign in the
entry window, the bearing from your location to that station will be
indicated.

Perhaps someone else can explain the packet window; I don't use it and so am
not familiar.

73, Norm - W1MO