[WriteLog] New MMTTY & Writelog/Wirtelog Plug-In

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New MMTTY & Writelog/Wirtelog Plug-In
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:53:49 -0600
Has anybody downloaded and installed the new MMTTY version (1.68) yet?  Are
there any problems with Writelog and will there need to be a new MMTTY
Plug-In installed to run with Writelog?

Can the new MMTTY be installed over the 1.66 version without any problems?
Also asking that question on the MMTTY reflector.  But, I ask it here just
in case somebody has done it.  No need to reinvent the wheel.

I'm running WL 10.79D and MMTTY Ver 1.66G at present.  If anybody can alert
me to any problems I would be very appreciative.

73,

Dick
W0RAA