[WriteLog] Intermittent output on LSB-D1

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Intermittent output on LSB-D1
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 18:33:06 -0800
I'm trying to run a bit of PSK in the TARA Rumble and am having what appears
to be an intermittent problem.  Using an IC-7600 with a Microkeyer II and WL
10.80F.  Never have run PSK with Rittyrite before so I'm not sure if the
problem is related to the new 10.80F upgrade or something in my setup.

When creating my message buffers earlier today the radio and MK II were
transmitting fine.  By the time the contest started I was not able to get
any output from the radio.  The MK II  indicated it was transmitting via the
PTT2 on the rear of the unit and the SC LED was blinking indicating the
sound card was working.  The LCD display showed "TRANSMITTING" and the
IC-7600 goes into transmit, but the audio in the monitor sounds somewhat
different and there is no RF output.

I fooled around with it for sometime, even did a reboot.  Finally it decided
to works and I made a few contacts.  Took a break for dinner and now am
unable to get anything out of the radio again!  Everything looks like its
working, just no output.  Any one have an idea for me to try!

73,
Gary AL9A