Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap blinking

To: "'K2MK'" <k2mk@comcast.net>, "'WriteLog Reflector'" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap blinking
From: "Joe Duerbusch" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 20:04:10 -0000
I believe that the blinking of the callsigns on the bandmap is an indication
that the 'time limit' for the spot is expiring.

A quote from the on-line help:
"WriteLog normally enters stations so that they will automatically be
deleted from the map in 20 minutes. You can change this number as
DefaultTimeoutSeconds under the BandMap section in WRITELOG.INI."

Joe K0BX