[WriteLog] buttons in entry window in SSB mode

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] buttons in entry window in SSB mode
From: hankkier@aol.com
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 11:35:19 -0400
Would like to be able to use the buttons in the entry window (CALL, RS, etc.)
in SSB contests just like in CW or RTTY contests to key the transmitter and
send <wav> files. has anyone figured out how to do this?

when I shift-click a button it brings up the CW/RTTY entry box, and I tried to
enter a <wav> files there but that didn't work...when I tried it, all I got was
an error message that said <wav12.msg> wasn't found. (I had not even entered
wav12.msg in the button window, I had entered wav2.msg).

please reply to my email hankkier@aol.com as well as reflector so I don't miss
your reply!

Hank  KF2O