[WriteLog] Absence of colors

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Absence of colors
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:42:39 -0600
For some strange reason, I am not getting any calls to show up in my RTTY
window as highlighted by colors.  If I see a station I have worked it
doesn't get highlighted by red.  Unworked stations are not being highlighted
in green, etc.

Is there perhaps something I have set wrong or is this a glitch in the new
version 10.80F?  I am in the Makrothen RTTY Contest and not sure where to
look.  Can anybody help?  I've never had this happen before and I'm puzzled
by it.  Band conditions on 20 are just plain lousy, but I doubt that's the
cause of my problem.

Thanks & 73,

Dick
W0RAA